Find Your Future Career With
At Sana Psychological, we take health and wellness seriously by providing timely, quality, empathetic care.
If there are currently no postings, we’d love to still hear from you and we will consider if there is an opportunity at the moment or down the road for you to join this lovely practice.
About Sana Psychological
Hello! My name is Paige Abbott and I am a Registered Psychologist in Alberta and currently the sole practitioner at Sana Psychological.
I am very excited to be at the point where I am looking to expand my private practice and hire a part-time associate who is passionate about mental health and supporting people to improve their wellness. You may be exploring private practice work for the first time or already active on that path. Either way, I would love to connect and learn more.
As I specialize in Addiction Psychology, I would love to find a professional individual whose practice is complementary to my own, in order to expand the population that Sana Psychological can serve.
This might mean including a focus on youth, couple’s counselling, or another therapeutic modality that is not currently being offered. It might also mean someone who wants to specialize in Sex Addiction or Eating Disorders work. I am open to hearing about you and what skills and passion you offer.
Our current opportunities will be able to offer in-person and virtual services on Monday, evenings and/or weekends, with the possibility to offer virtual sessions Tuesdays through Fridays. We are willing to negotiate the amount of hours/weeks, beginning at a minimum of 8+ per week.
Current Career Opportunities
The Associate will be available to offer in person and virtual services on Mondays, evenings, and/or weekends, with the possibility to offer virtual sessions Tuesdays-Fridays (this is currently down to office space, which can change in future). Amount of hours/week is negotiable, starting at 8+ per week. Start date is flexible.
What You Offer:
- Registered Psychologist, Registered Clinical Social Worker, Certified Canadian Counsellor or other Licensed Therapist in good standing with liability insurance (or ability to get)
- Familiarity with practice management software and/or proficiency with technology
- Comfortable and has expertise working with depression and anxiety symptoms
- Eligibility and interest in doing work with NIHB and/or WCB are an asset but not required
- Independent, detail-oriented and conscientious
- Therapeutic expertise in at least one of the following areas:
- Trauma treatment (e.g., EMDR, ART); youth work; couple’s counselling
- Anxiety disorders like Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Hypnotherapy; Emotion-focused Therapy
- Eating Disorders
- Family Therapy
- Sex Addiction; and/or somatic therapies
- Other specializations and areas of focus are extremely welcome too!
What Sana Psychological Has to Offer
Here at Sana Psychological, we value a healthy work-life balance, which is why we offer the following incentives with our career opportunities.